- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1103 22nd St, Niagara Falls, NY 143012 beds, 2 baths, 1,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Feb 2000 for $51,500
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Exterior material: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,671 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 30
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 2911001440730003070000
- Zillow Home ID: 31442637
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1103 22nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14301 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% higher than in Niagara Falls, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
- 2204 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$90K421,932
- 2208 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$60K422,217
- 2210 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$50K421,725
- 2210 Woodlawn Ave # 0 Niagara Falls, NY$151K------
- 2201 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$44K311,248
- 2203 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$37K321,594
- 2214 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$52K31.51,232
- 1106 22nd St Niagara Falls, NY$56K421,080
- 1110 22nd St Niagara Falls, NY$34K211,082
- 1102 22nd St Niagara Falls, NY$35K21720
- 1114 22nd St Niagara Falls, NY$34K421,112
- 2033 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$63K32.51,302
- 2207 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$37K311,435
- 2216 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$45K31936
- 2201 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$133K552,440
- 2207 Woodlawn Ave Niagara Falls, NY$81K32.51,662
- 2207 Woodlawn Ave # 0 Niagara Falls, NY$77K------
- 2205 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY$35K311,040
- 1024 22nd St Niagara Falls, NY$35K21936
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.