1103 E 72nd St, Brooklyn, NY 112342 beds, 2 baths, 1,086 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Must see 2 bedroom, 2 bath, gas, terrace, corner in mint condition
Low low 300?s!
TALK OF THE TOWN REALTY 718-251-7400
VISIT OUR WEBSITE @WWW.TALKTOWNRE.COM FOR MORE OF OUR LISTINGS
BERGEN BEACH, MILL BASIN, MARINE PARK, OLD MILL BASIN, GEORGETOWN, CANARSIE, EAST FLATBUSH, FLATLANDS, HOMECREST, MADISON, MANHATTAN BEACH, BRIGHTON BEACH, BAY RIDGE, BENSONHURST, DYKER HEIGHTS, SHEEPSHEAD BAY, PARK SLOPE, SUNSET PARK, GREENE POINT, WILLIAMSBURG, BORO PARK, KENSINGTON, GRAVESEND, PAERDEGAT, GERRITSEN BEACH, CONEY ISLAND, SEA GATE, BATH BEACH, FORT HAMILTON, BOROUGH PARK, MIDWOOD
- Built in 1986
- 197 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $236
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Price/sqft: $275
- Flooring: Carpet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,086 sqft
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 230
- Parcel #: 083507501
- Zillow Home ID: 62649244
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1103 E 72nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Georgetown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 536.3% greater than in New York, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Georgetown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Georgetown home values.
- 1112 E 73rd St Brooklyn, NY$336K321,086
- 1111 E 72nd St # 11A Brooklyn, NY$288K31.751,200
- 1112 E 73rd St # 33 Brooklyn, NY$327K321,086
- 1112 E 73rd St # 32 Brooklyn, NY$339K221,086
- 1112 E 73rd St # 31 Brooklyn, NY$410K331,086
- 1110 E 73rd St # 30 Brooklyn, NY$279K311,086
- 1110 E 73rd St # 29 Brooklyn, NY$325K----1,086
- 1110 E 73rd St # 28 Brooklyn, NY$225K331,181
- 1121 E 72nd St # 15 Brooklyn, NY$453K----2,032
- 1121 E 72nd St # 14 Brooklyn, NY$318K----853
- 1123 E 72nd St # 17 Brooklyn, NY$460K----2,032
- 1123 E 72nd St # 16 Brooklyn, NY$964K32.7512,502
- 1125 E 72nd St # 19 Brooklyn, NY$519K----2,032
- 1125 E 72nd St # 18 Brooklyn, NY$309K22.5853
- 1118 E 73rd St # 36 Brooklyn, NY$316K----1,001
- 1118 E 73rd St # 35 Brooklyn, NY$316K----1,001
- 1118 E 73rd St # 34 Brooklyn, NY$295K----853
- 1106 E 73rd St # 27 Brooklyn, NY$331K----1,086
- 1106 E 73rd St # 26 Brooklyn, NY$326K----1,086
- 1106 E 73rd St # 25 Brooklyn, NY$312K----933
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292