1103 Langridge Ct NW, Olympia, WA 985023 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 420 sqft
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 73600302000
- Zillow Home ID: 49410278
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1103 Langridge Court Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66% less than in Olympia, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Olympia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 1924 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$219K321,298
- 1105 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$229K321,630
- 1915 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$211K321,438
- 1109 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$233K31.751,362
- 1905 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$211K31.751,436
- 1108 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$223K31.751,439
- 1925 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$220K31.751,488
- 1825 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$204K321,302
- 1102 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$220K31.751,445
- 1106 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$222K31.751,740
- 1104 Langridge Ct NW Olympia, WA$194K31.751,262
- 1815 Langridge Ave NW Olympia, WA$230K31.751,451
- 1910 Bowman Ave NW Olympia, WA$188K411,994
- 1914 Dickinson Ave NW Olympia, WA$167K20.751,640
- 1016 Kiwi Ct NW Olympia, WA$197K321,540
- 1216 Division St NW Olympia, WA$103K------
- 1202 Division St NW Olympia, WA$231K31.751,876
- 1813 Dickinson Ave NW Olympia, WA$162K111,124
- 1020 Kiwi Ct NW Olympia, WA$203K321,408
- 1012 Kiwi Ct NW Olympia, WA$192K31.751,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!