- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1103 Noah Rd, Graham, NC 272533 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: 510 sqft
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 147715
- Zillow Home ID: 67327285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1103 Noah Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27253 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 72.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% higher than in Graham, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27253 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Graham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27253 home values.
- 1101 Noah Rd Graham, NC$147K321,505
- 1105 Noah Rd Graham, NC$197K322,144
- 1104 Castle Dr Graham, NC$175K321,813
- 1108 Castle Dr Graham, NC$167K321,665
- 306 Longdale Rd Graham, NC$156K321,404
- 1107 Noah Rd Graham, NC$157K321,407
- 1112 Castle Dr Graham, NC$175K321,790
- 1102 Noah Rd Graham, NC$156K421,706
- 1109 Noah Rd Graham, NC$169K321,800
- 1104 Noah Rd Graham, NC$259K232,537
- 1022 Noah Rd Graham, NC$129K321,346
- 1105 Castle Dr Graham, NC$129K321,489
- 1109 Castle Dr Graham, NC$162K321,453
- 400 Longdale Rd Graham, NC$157K321,533
- 1113 Castle Dr Graham, NC$156K321,420
- 1020 Noah Rd Graham, NC$130K221,348
- 1111 Noah Rd Graham, NC$134K321,388
- 1120 Castle Dr Graham, NC$158K321,510
- 1106 Noah Rd Graham, NC$196K32.52,870
- 1117 Castle Dr Graham, NC$170K321,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292