1103 Park Pacifica Ave, Pacifica, CA 940443 beds, 3 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 590 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 023603510
- Zillow Home ID: 15507738
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1103 Park Pacifica Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% higher than in Pacifica, and 5.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94044 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pacifica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
- 1099 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$1.07M531,830
- 1107 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$702K321,190
- 1111 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$703K321,430
- 1095 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$1.05M331,830
- 1274 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$654K321,080
- 1278 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$712K531,670
- 1270 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$684K321,500
- 1282 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$658K321,120
- 1258 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$793K431,800
- 1254 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$682K331,080
- 1262 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$627K321,090
- 1115 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$722K321,430
- 1266 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$622K321,120
- 1250 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$637K321,120
- 1286 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$721K331,500
- 41 Pt Reyes Way Pacifica, CA$1.04M332,070
- 1091 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$739K331,630
- 1246 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$834K421,990
- 1290 Aspen Dr Pacifica, CA$675K321,110
- 1100 Park Pacifica Ave Pacifica, CA$700K32.51,430
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!