A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2015
- Views: 2,194 all time views
- HOA Fee: $279/mo
- Cooling: Wall
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None
- Last sold: May 2015 for $247,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- 2nd Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level: Not Applicable
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Family Room Level: Not Applicable
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Kitchen Level: 2nd Level
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Living Room Level: 2nd Level
- Assessment Includes: Common Insurance
- Assessment Includes: Exterior Maintenance
- Assessment Includes: Snow Removal
- Master Bedroom Level: 2nd Level
- Management: Manager Off-site
- Pet Information: Cats OK
- Pet Information: Dogs OK
- Pets Allowed (Y: Yes
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- Sale Terms: FHA
- Kitchen Type: Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Assessment Includes: Heat
- Assessment Includes: Water
- Assessment Includes: Scavenger
- Common Area Amenities: Storage
- Sale Terms: Conventional
- Exposure: S (South)
- Dining Room Level: Not Applicable
- Basement: None
- Heat: Steam
- Common Area Amenities: Bike Trails
- Other Information: Commuter Bus
- Exposure: N (North)
- Roof Type: Rubber
- Air Conditioning: Wall Unit)
- Age: 100+ Years
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Monthly
- Status: Pending
- Square Feet Source: Not Reported
- Compensation paid on: Net Sale Price
- Basement (Y: None
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: None
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y: Blinds
- Additional Rooms: No additional rooms
- Recent Rehab (Y: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: List Agent Must Accompany
- Laundry Level: Not Applicable
- Type of House: Condo
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 3
- Unit count: 18
- Parcel #: 14294140401005
- Zillow Home ID: 3730349
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-311K.
Neighborhood: Wrightwood Neighbors
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wrightwood Neighbors, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.8% less than in Chicago, and 259.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wrightwood Neighbors home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrightwood Neighbors home values.
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.