11032 158th St, Jamaica, NY 114333 beds, 1 bath, 1,636 sqft
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 36 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $479,845
- Price/sqft: $293
- MLS #: 2691168
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 121610033
- Zillow Home ID: 32185197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11032 158th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3150% greater than in New York, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Jamaica home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica home values.
- 11034 158th St Jamaica, NY$430K32.51,190
- 11030 158th St Jamaica, NY$472K----1,190
- 11038 158th St Jamaica, NY$350K----1,190
- 11025 157th St Jamaica, NY$486K----960
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$395K431,385
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$372K43--
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$361K43--
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$301K41.5--
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$373K43--
- 11040 158th St Jamaica, NY$324K----1,258
- 11024 158th St Jamaica, NY$358K----1,207
- 11033 157th St Jamaica, NY$329K----1,120
- 11029 157th St Jamaica, NY$324K----1,120
- 11035 157th St Jamaica, NY$327K----1,120
- 11029 158th St Jamaica, NY$423K211,664
- 11031 158th St Jamaica, NY$469K----1,920
- 11027 157th St Jamaica, NY$279K31.51,120
- 11022 158th St Jamaica, NY$331K431,034
- 11042 158th St Jamaica, NY$328K341,258
- 11039 157th St Jamaica, NY$511K----2,442
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292