11034 El Nopal, Lakeside, CA 920404 beds, 2 baths, 1,353 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $351,000
- Price/sqft: $259
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,353 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Parcel #: 3792301700
- Zillow Home ID: 16877659
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11034 El Nopal
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% greater than in Lakeside, and 40.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92040 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, 459,122 sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 11028 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$410K421,372
- 11035 Gayola Ln Lakeside, CA$410K321,364
- 11029 Gayola Ln Lakeside, CA$411K421,353
- 11022 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$387K421,350
- 10241 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$409K421,445
- 10247 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$407K421,353
- 11023 Gayola Ln Lakeside, CA$415K421,445
- 11051 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$450K312,014
- 10253 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$397K321,164
- 11016 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$410K421,372
- 10259 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$399K321,164
- 10308 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$414K421,372
- 11017 Gayola Ln Lakeside, CA$413K421,353
- 11057 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$373K211,182
- 10290 Los Nopalitos Lakeside, CA$406K321,466
- 10307 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$427K421,353
- 11010 El Nopal Lakeside, CA$400K321,231
- 10293 Los Nopalitos Lakeside, CA$645K43.52,964
- 10303 Fasano Dr Lakeside, CA$446K421,641
- 10314 Escadera Dr Lakeside, CA$434K421,353
Nearby Schools in Lakeside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292