1104 Andover Ct, Marlton, NJ 08053
Sold on 6/11/13: $230,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,996 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow191
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- High SchoolCHEROKEE H.S.
- Parcel #1300051 5900002 C0048
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictEvesham Twp
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38102673
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$222,259||$207K – $233K||-$1,141||$111||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,852/mo||$1.6K – $2.1K/mo||-$43||$0.93||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 08053 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.7% fall for Evesham as a whole. Among 08053 homes, this home is valued 9.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 08053 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% greater than in Evesham, and 70.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08053 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Evesham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08053 home values.
Neighborhood for 1104 Andover Court
- 1101 Andover Ct Marlton, NJ$233K32.51,996
- 205 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$206K32.51,612
- 105 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$200K32.01,568
- 406 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$191K32.51,992
- 802 Saratoga Ct Marlton, NJ$188K33.01,600
- 706 Saratoga Ct Marlton, NJ$206K32.51,996
- 705 Saratoga Ct Marlton, NJ$194K32.51,996
- 304 Berkshire Way # 11 Marlton, NJ$183K----1,552
- 702 Saratoga Ct Marlton, NJ$213K32.51,996
- 701 Saratoga Ct # 81 Marlton, NJ$200K----1,996
- 904 Saratoga Ct # 62 Marlton, NJ$189K----2,004
- 700 Saratoga Ct Marlton, NJ$202K32.01,568
- 4 Picadilly Cir Marlton, NJ$328K43.02,737
- 12 Picadilly Cir Marlton, NJ$317K----2,737
- 605 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$190K33.01,992
- 78 Picadilly Cir Marlton, NJ$284K----2,459
- 503 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$216K32.52,355
- 5 Yarmouth Cir Marlton, NJ$304K----2,550
- 505 Berkshire Way Marlton, NJ$199K32.51,996
- 5 Regency Ct Marlton, NJ$201K22.51,756
Nearby Schools in Evesham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005