- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1104 Belfast Dr, Raleigh, NC 276102 baths, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Parking: 300 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 171416930449000
- Zillow Home ID: 6401194
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1104 Belfast Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 51.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.3% higher than in Raleigh, and 92.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Raleigh home values.
- 1100 Belfast Dr Raleigh, NC$125K----1,575
- 1009 Chatham Ln Raleigh, NC$150K--2.51,612
- 1005 Chatham Ln Raleigh, NC$120K--21,203
- 1125 Caspan St Raleigh, NC$109K--1.51,702
- 1020 Belfast Dr Raleigh, NC$110K--1.51,600
- 1105 Belfast Dr Raleigh, NC$151K--31,829
- 1129 Caspan St Raleigh, NC$108K--1.51,647
- 1121 Caspan St Raleigh, NC$115K--21,702
- 1000 Somerset Rd Raleigh, NC$122K42.51,750
- 1101 Chatham Ln Raleigh, NC$105K--21,814
- 1016 Belfast Dr Raleigh, NC$107K--1.51,600
- 1006 Chatham Ct Youngsville, NC$370K433,743
- 1007 Chatham Ct Youngsville, NC$230K32.52,572
- 1007 Chatham Ct Youngsville, NC$306K32.52,418
- 1001 Chatham Ct Youngsville, NC$350K--2.53,291
- 1002 Chatham Ct Youngsville, NC$350K432,929
- 1117 Caspan St Raleigh, NC$116K321,091
- 1012 Belfast Dr Raleigh, NC$119K31.51,500
- 1004 Somerset Rd Raleigh, NC$135K--1.51,457
- 1120 Caspan St Raleigh, NC$97K--1.51,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292