- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1104 Haysboro Ave # B, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 1 bath, 1,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $211,900
- Price/sqft: $199
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 06103019600
- Zillow Home ID: 41074789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1104 Haysboro Avenue # B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Inglewood (Riverwood) market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51% lower than in Nashville, and 32.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Inglewood (Riverwood) home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Inglewood (Riverwood) home values.
- 1104 Haysboro Ave # A Nashville, TN--321,676
- 1106 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$196K211,424
- 1102 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$117K211,008
- 1108 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$172K321,450
- 1107 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$243K422,380
- 1109 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$204K321,793
- 1100 Haysboro Ave # A Nashville, TN$281K442,151
- 1107 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$255K211,784
- 1110 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$210K221,214
- 1110 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$88K21.51,140
- 1105 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$158K321,476
- 1105 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$127K421,666
- 1111 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$262K321,951
- 1109 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$187K211,192
- 1103 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$109K211,008
- 1113 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$159K331,899
- 1113 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$109K21822
- 1112 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$199K211,120
- 1103 Richmond Dr Nashville, TN$188K31.51,553
- 1101 Haysboro Ave Nashville, TN$164K321,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!