A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-378K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $15.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Somerset is $18,120.
Estimated value increase: $8.9K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Somerset is $10,828.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 1.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- All time views: 730
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $210,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $156
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Public School
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Full
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Interior Access
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Concrete Floor
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Storm Windows
- EXTERIOR: Shingles
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Storage Shed
- FLOORING: Wood
- FLOORING: Hardwood
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Paved Drive
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Level
- ROAD_TYPE: Public
- ROAD_TYPE: Paved
- ROAD_TYPE: Publicly Maint.
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Fiberglass Shingles
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Washer Hookup
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Storm Doors
- EXTERIOR: Wood
- EXTERIOR_FEATURES: Garden Area
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Accompanied Showings
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Accompanied Showings
- ROAD_TYPE: Sidewalk
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 100 Amps
- HOT_WATER: Tank
- FOUNDATION: Fieldstone
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Appointment Required
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Gas Range
- FOUNDATION: Concrete Block
- LOT_DESCRIPTION: Cleared
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Appointment Required
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Sump Pump
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- COOLING: None
- HEATING: Hot Water Baseboard
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- SF_TYPE: Detached
- STYLE: Cape
- HEATING: Gas
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- APPLIANCES: Washer
- APPLIANCES: Dryer
- BASEMENT_FEATURE: Unfinished Basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,344 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0B7 L:0092
- Zillow Home ID: 56874925
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02726 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% lower than in Somerset, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02726 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somerset.
|1079 Read St Somerset, MA||$300K||6||3.5||2,700|
|1081 Read St Somerset, MA||$226K||2||2||--|
|1080 Read St Somerset, MA||$168K||2||1||728|
|1059 Read St Somerset, MA||$326K||6||2.5||2,922|
|1072 Read St Somerset, MA||$182K||3||1||896|
|1103 Read St Somerset, MA||$202K||2||1||1,215|
|1064 Read St Somerset, MA||$218K||2||1||1,280|
|1043 Read St Somerset, MA||$169K||2||1||864|
|53 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$180K||1||1||938|
|71 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$179K||2||1||672|
|29 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$186K||2||1||866|
|94 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$266K||5||2||2,019|
|87 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$220K||3||2||1,388|
|8 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$153K||2||1||672|
|1036 Read St Somerset, MA||$238K||4||2||1,716|
|1129 Read St Somerset, MA||$252K||4||1||1,764|
|99 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$227K||3||3||1,504|
|113 Ivanhoe Ave Somerset, MA||$212K||4||2||1,337|
|74 Alberta Ave Somerset, MA||$230K||3||1||1,489|
|79 Alberta Ave Somerset, MA||$259K||5||2||1,392|
Nearby Schools in Somerset
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.4 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.