- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1104 SE 9th Ct, Grimes, IA 501114 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,758 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $257,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement, 475 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 660 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Parcel #: 31100341228505
- Zillow Home ID: 68184264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1104 Se 9th Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 50111, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% greater than in Grimes, and 33.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50111 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grimes.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50111 home values.
- 1104 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$227K442,012
- 1109 SE 10th Ct Grimes, IA$207K41.51,890
- 1100 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$208K431,956
- 1100 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$219K42.51,956
- 1108 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$303K331,824
- 1105 S 10th Ct Grimes, IA$175K321,254
- 1113 S 10th Ct Grimes, IA$211K321,507
- 1109 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$374K43.53,180
- 1101 SE 9th Ct Grimes, IA$214K431,680
- 1105 S 9th Ct Grimes, IA$219K321,432
- 901 SE Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$199K342,028
- 901 SE Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$203K342,028
- 905 SE Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$190K331,470
- 905 SE Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$188K341,470
- 1101 S 10th Ct Grimes, IA$211K32.51,860
- 805 Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$210K42.52,190
- 1116 SE 10th Ct Grimes, IA$324K33.52,164
- 801 Shawver Dr Grimes, IA$217K42.52,372
- 1108 SE 10th Ct Grimes, IA$180K431,428
- 1104 S 10th Ct Grimes, IA$188K32.51,602
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!