11041 SW 43rd St, Miami, FL 331653 beds, 2 baths, 2,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $77
- Parking: 0 space
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,135 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 3040190033540
- Zillow Home ID: 44199704
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11041 Sw 43rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33165 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 89% less than in Westwood Lake, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33165 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westwood Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33165 home values.
- 11031 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$268K421,570
- 11040 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$205K311,174
- 11040 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$255K421,174
- 11030 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$276K422,081
- 11040 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$245K311,627
- 4250 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$360K332,446
- 11021 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$279K431,971
- 11050 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$345K322,419
- 4260 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$609K678,383
- 11030 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$250K321,576
- 4240 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$262K421,562
- 11020 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$206K31847
- 11045 SW 43rd Ter Miami, FL$239K421,007
- 11045 SW 43rd Ter Miami, FL$224K321,124
- 4230 SW 111th Ave Miami, FL$239K521,529
- 11011 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$282K431,418
- 11020 SW 43rd St Miami, FL$227K311,032
- 11055 SW 42nd Ter Miami, FL$222K311,123
- 11101 SW 43rd Ter Miami, FL$165K321,798
- 4261 SW 112th Ave Miami, FL$248K421,395
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292