- Built in 1972
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 935 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $431
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $325
- MLS #: 15890831
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Association Amenities \ Controlled Access, Association Rules \ PetsPermitted, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, Common Walls \ Attached, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, High Mid Rise Amenities \ Passenger Elevator, HOAFee Frequency1 \ Monthly, Laundry Locations \ Community, Legal Disclosures \ No Property Assessments (N), Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance, Parking Features \ Gated, Parking Type \ Community Garage, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Property Condition \ Updated/Remodeled, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Security Safety \ Community (N), SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), View \ Tree Top View
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 30
- Floor size: 924 sqft
- Parcel #: 4363011028
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 20527058
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $380-605K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westwood home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Westwood homes, this home is 39.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 61.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Westwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westwood home values.
|Other Units in this Building (26)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11044 Ophir Dr|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.