11046 Exeter Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Quiet established neighborhood, close to Burke Gilman trail, Mathews Beach, Magnusson Park, Childrens Hospital, University Village, University of Washington.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- 133 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $187
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Partial basement, 410 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3935900057
- Zillow Home ID: 48905881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11046 Exeter Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Matthews Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70% lower than in Seattle, and 77.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
960 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 11026 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$649K32.52,090
- 11048 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$869K32.52,910
- 11035 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$667K31.752,120
- 11018 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$858K41.751,910
- 11050 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$844K432,710
- 11025 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$690K41.752,160
- 11205 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$789K543,600
- 11017 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$851K42.52,310
- 11027 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$750K332,500
- 11211 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$983K322,330
- 11006 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$705K42.51,810
- 11011 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$751K42.752,470
- 11015 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$897K532,110
- 11028 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$400K321,820
- 10768 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$685K321,870
- 11255 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$577K322,180
- 11005 Lakeside Ave NE Seattle, WA$575K31.751,630
- 11002 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$738K41.752,420
- 11005 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$754K342,920
- 11045 Exeter Ave NE Seattle, WA$745K52.752,780
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.