11047 N 79th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ 852602 beds, 2 baths, 1,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Crown moldings in all rooms. French Doors from
custom office to front courtyard. Convection Oven,
On Golf course with amazing vews. Light, bright with many large windows.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- HOA Fee: $129
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $460,000
- Price/sqft: $254
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Tropical front courtyard with contemporary fountain
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,813 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 17531348
- Zillow Home ID: 7864675
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11047 N 79th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Scottsdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.4% less than in Scottsdale, and 26.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North Scottsdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scottsdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Scottsdale home values.
- 11039 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$409K--2.751,598
- 11055 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$463K331,867
- 11031 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$556K--2.751,896
- 11063 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$428K221,896
- 11023 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$429K----1,598
- 7963 E Gail Rd Scottsdale, AZ$429K--2.751,896
- 11071 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$552K--2.751,813
- 7942 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$394K221,598
- 11015 N 79th Pl Scottsdale, AZ$555K--2.751,896
- 7964 E Gail Rd Scottsdale, AZ$555K--42,434
- 7945 E Gail Rd Scottsdale, AZ$460K--2.751,896
- 7934 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$350K221,598
- 7959 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$544K--2.751,896
- 7950 E Gail Rd Scottsdale, AZ$480K221,813
- 7926 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$395K221,859
- 7935 E Gail Rd Scottsdale, AZ$389K----1,896
- 7935 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$560K--2.751,813
- 7935 E Desert Cove Ave Scottsdale, AZ$251K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!