1105 Agio Ct, Zebulon, NC 275975 beds, 3 baths, 2,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.16 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $300,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,476 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 179404746903000
- Zillow Home ID: 82676208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Agio Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27597, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% higher than in Zebulon, and 3.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27597 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Zebulon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27597 home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,186 sqft, 20,037 sqft lot, built in 1996
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 824 Moss Rd Zebulon, NC----11,344
- 1009 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$263K332,646
- 1100 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$271K--3.52,926
- 1005 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$256K33.52,670
- 1008 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$261K--2.52,660
- 1105 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$266K32.52,700
- 1101 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC--Studio----
- 1001 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$269K--2.52,619
- 9100 Ashton Glen Dr Zebulon, NC$307K--32,555
- 1000 Agio Ct Zebulon, NC$225K--22,279
- 1009 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$261K32.52,584
- 1005 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$284K333,000
- 1100 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$268K32.52,906
- 1012 Moss Rd Zebulon, NC--------
- 1012 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$342K--3.52,513
- 804 Moss Rd Zebulon, NC----11,265
- 1008 Maduro Ct Zebulon, NC$266K--2.52,714
- 9212 Ashton Glen Dr Zebulon, NC$222K32.52,535
- 9213 Ashton Glen Dr Zebulon, NC$304K--2.53,341
- 908 Moss Rd Zebulon, NC----1648
Nearby Schools in Zebulon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292