1105 Alicia Ave, Tampa, FL 336044 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,335 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $221,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,335 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 1039440000
- Zillow Home ID: 45040189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Alicia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverbend, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% greater than in Tampa, and 267.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverbend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverbend home values.
- 1107 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$74K321,614
- 1103 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$120K311,214
- 6611 N Willow Ave Tampa, FL$366K432,814
- 6609 N Willow Ave Tampa, FL$78K21789
- 921 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$123K31996
- 1110 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$47K21990
- 1106 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$177K21992
- 1112 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$47K21960
- 1108 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$53K21684
- 1110 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$178K211,321
- 1116 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$438K312,452
- 1114 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$155K321,515
- 1106 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$163K432,021
- 919 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$70K311,076
- 1104 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$214K332,500
- 6615 N Willow Ave Tampa, FL$164K42.51,588
- 920 W Knollwood St Tampa, FL$108K531,932
- 917 Alicia Ave Tampa, FL$114K321,176
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292