1105 Delwood St, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 2 baths, 1,175 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $165,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Parking: 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,175 sqft
- Parcel #: 0072131090
- Zillow Home ID: 15670857
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Delwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% less than in Vallejo, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 346 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$235K321,150
- 1113 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$234K321,175
- 4411 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$155K311,108
- 340 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$172K311,012
- 1019 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$231K321,490
- 345 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$171K311,108
- 1106 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$244K321,150
- 1100 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$224K321,155
- 4501 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$247K321,175
- 339 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$170K311,108
- 4407 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$230K321,420
- 1024 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$172K311,108
- 334 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$228K321,100
- 333 Bergwall Way Vallejo, CA$244K321,747
- 1018 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$242K321,150
- 138 Saunders Dr Vallejo, CA$240K321,414
- 1009 Delwood St Vallejo, CA$243K321,759
- 4401 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$190K311,108
- 4412 Georgia St Vallejo, CA$233K321,175
- 132 Saunders Dr Vallejo, CA$242K321,250
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292