- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1105 Grandview Ave APT 1B, Pittsburgh, PA 152112 beds, 2 baths, 1,425 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,425 sqft
- Parcel #: 0006M00117B00100
- Zillow Home ID: 11585708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Grandview Avenue APT 1B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Washington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 92.3% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 11.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mount Washington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Washington home values.
- 1105 Grandview Ave APT 2B Pittsburgh, PA$344K221,377
- 1105 Grandview Ave APT 3B Pittsburgh, PA$342K221,377
- 1101 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$126K62.52,135
- 1105 Grandview Ave APT 3A Pittsburgh, PA$321K221,377
- 1105 Grandview Ave APT 2A Pittsburgh, PA$350K221,425
- 1105 Grandview Ave APT 1A Pittsburgh, PA$333K221,377
- 108 Hallock St Pittsburgh, PA$96K42.51,764
- 115 Meridan St Pittsburgh, PA$108K41.52,190
- 1023 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$263K321,470
- 115 Hallock St Pittsburgh, PA$69K31.51,186
- 1104 Grandview Ave # 1 Pittsburgh, PA$159K111,500
- 1104 Grandview Ave # 3 Pittsburgh, PA$431K31.51,500
- 1104 Grandview Ave # 2 Pittsburgh, PA$329K221,500
- 1102 Grandview Ave APT 9 Pittsburgh, PA$355K321,500
- 1021 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$332K432,622
- 1102 Grandview Ave APT 7 Pittsburgh, PA$334K221,500
- 1102 Grandview Ave APT 8 Pittsburgh, PA$376K22.51,500
- 119 Hallock St Pittsburgh, PA$65K211,343
- 1022 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$362K222,400
- 1019 Grandview Ave Pittsburgh, PA$148K31.51,392
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292