1105 Grant Ave, Lantana, TX 762265 beds, 4.2 baths, 5,095 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 130 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2009
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 12130807
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 294 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- Under ground wine grotto, camera security system, coy pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 5,095 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R292394
- Zillow Home ID: 89511342
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Grant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76226 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Denton, and 132.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76226 home values.
- 1101 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$315K433,012
- 1109 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$260K433,598
- 1104 Claire St Lantana, TX$364K543,606
- 1100 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$374K433,814
- 1100 Claire St Lantana, TX$404K543,929
- 1113 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$267K43.54,015
- 1100 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$260K433,814
- 1108 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$267K432,820
- 1108 Claire St Lantana, TX$412K533,600
- 1117 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$372K543,867
- 1116 Grant Ave Lantana, TX$331K32.53,558
- 1116 Claire St Lantana, TX$293K32.52,594
- 9101 Courtney Ln Lantana, TX$379K433,607
- 9100 Stacee Ln Lantana, TX$415K544,565
- 9100 Stacee Ln Lantana, TX$416K544,565
- 9100 Courtney Ln Lantana, TX$337K43.53,371
- 9104 Courtney Ln Lantana, TX$347K433,417
- 1120 Claire St Lantana, TX$422K43.54,658
- 9109 Courtney Ln Lantana, TX$260K43.54,015
- 9104 Stacee Ln Lantana, TX$261K433,608
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.