1105 Hogan St, Augusta, GA 309044 beds, 2 baths, 1,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $119,500
- Price/sqft: $73
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,648 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0453018000
- Zillow Home ID: 14951536
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Hogan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Academy Baker Ave, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 64.6% higher than in Augusta, and 162.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Academy Baker Ave home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Baker Ave home values.
- 1107 Hogan St Augusta, GA$102K311,716
- 1103 Hogan St Augusta, GA$113K321,802
- 1112 Adrian St Augusta, GA$139K552,133
- 1114 Adrian St Augusta, GA$99K321,500
- 1106 Adrian St Augusta, GA$129K321,674
- 1104 Hogan St Augusta, GA$58K11825
- 1934 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$119K321,396
- 1911 Central Ave Augusta, GA$138K42.52,683
- 1932 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$103K311,196
- 1958 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$133K221,450
- 1120 Adrian St Augusta, GA$76K211,115
- 1918 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$101K321,376
- 1914 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$99K211,224
- 1960 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$112K32.51,506
- Central Ave Augusta, GA$74K21.51,980
- 1910 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$126K311,474
- 1962 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$148K32.52,082
- 1908 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$106K211,270
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!