1105 Palmas Rdg, Palm Springs, CA 922624 beds, 3 baths, 2,517 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 89 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $305,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- MLS #: 214016097
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 440 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,517 sqft
- Parcel #: 669650009
- Zillow Home ID: 69276781
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Palmas Rdg
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92262, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.6% greater than in Palm Springs, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92262 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palm Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92262 home values.
- 1099 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$363K321,630
- 1121 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$413K432,698
- 1200 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$412K42.752,517
- Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$323K31.751,835
- 1102 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$303K321,411
- 1146 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$189K221,206
- 1114 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$286K321,630
- 1090 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$323K31.751,835
- 1171 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$402K42.752,517
- 1126 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$408K432,517
- 1169 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$376K432,517
- 1183 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$389K42.752,698
- 1155 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$409K42.752,517
- 1138 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$338K31.751,630
- 1134 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$333K31.751,411
- 1197 Oro Rdg Palm Springs, CA$415K42.53,015
- 1183 Palmas Rdg Palm Springs, CA$387K321,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.