1105 SE 10th St, Wagoner, OK 744673 beds, 2 baths, 1,980 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $85,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,980 sqft
- Parcel #: 730032894
- Zillow Home ID: 22295337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Se 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% higher than in Wagoner, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74467 home values.
- 1103 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$62K--11,222
- 1107 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$64K--11,325
- 1101 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$98K--11,410
- 1000 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$74K211,467
- 1102 SE 9th St Wagoner, OK$90K--11,778
- 1106 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$118K322,340
- 1104 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$79K--11,291
- 1108 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$58K--11,152
- 1102 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$77K321,464
- 1005 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$126K----2,443
- 1005 SE 10th St Wagoner, OK$56K--1850
- 1008 S White Ave Wagoner, OK$71K--11,279
- SE 9th St Wagoner, OK$58K--11,188
- 1105 SE 11th St Wagoner, OK$85K--11,296
- 1103 NE 11th St Wagoner, OK$122K321,522
- 1103 SE 11th St Wagoner, OK----11,433
- 1107 SE 11th St Wagoner, OK----11,008
- 1001 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$146K--22,731
- 1006 SE 9th St Wagoner, OK$68K--11,110
- 1105 SE 9th St Wagoner, OK$60K--11,108
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.