A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1950
- Views: 3,795 all time views
- HOA Fee: $383
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: None, 0 space
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $221,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $409
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Cats/Dogs \ Dogs Only, Cats/Dogs \ Subj to Restrictions, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water, H/O Dues Included \ Earthquake Ins., H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ G, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Corner Lot, Parking Types \ None, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Flat, Show map link \ Y, Status \ P, Style \ 30, View \ City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 145
- Floor size: 540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 1938150160
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 79978409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $215-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts First Hill home values will rise 8.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among First Hill homes, this home is valued 16.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In First Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 103% higher than in Seattle, and 89.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent First Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or First Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (153)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1105 Spring St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.