- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 265 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,455 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2008 for $263,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 99707
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Construction \ Brick Veneer, Foundation \ Slab, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Ceramic Tile, Floors \ Wood, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Features \ Range, Ceiling Height \ 10' +, Ceiling Height \ 9' +, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Smoke Detectors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Tub, Carport \ None, Exterior Features \ Garage with door, Exterior Features \ Paved Drive, Exterior Features \ Thermopane Windows, Community Amenities \ Street Lights, Community Amenities \ Undrgrnd Utilities, Lot Description \ Subdivision, Garage \ Double Attached, Type of Property \ Single Family, Flood Zone \ No, Roof \ Architectural, Cooling System \ Central Electric, Specialty Rooms \ Great Room, Specialty Rooms \ Seprt Formal Dining, Interior Features \ Security System, Exterior Features \ Circular Drive, Status \ Active, Heat System \ Central Gas, Water\System \ City Water, Specialty Rooms \ Home Office, Specialty Rooms \ Seprt Formal Living, Specialty Rooms \ Sun Room, Kitchen Features \ Down Draft Stove, Interior Features \ All Window Treatment, Interior Features \ Floored Attic, Community Amenities \ Cable Available, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Kitchen Features \ Granite Counter Tops, Interior Features \ Pull Down Stairs, Community Amenities \ Satellite Permitted, Floors \ Parquet, Heat System \ Two Zone, Exterior Features \ Storm Doors, Stories \ Two Stories, Kitchen Features \ Other - See Remarks, Community Amenities \ Curbs&Gutter Streets, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Exterior Features \ Sidewalks, Exterior Features \ Wrap Around Porch, Construction \ Masonite Siding
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,175 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2-039K-19-113.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77938280
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $147-298K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mississippi home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 39402 homes, this home is 56% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|110 Candlewick Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$277K||--||--||2,057|
|1104 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$291K||4||4||2,261|
|1106 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$278K||--||--||2,905|
|1102 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$218K||--||--||2,131|
|113 Sangria Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$222K||--||--||1,400|
|1108 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$364K||--||--||2,859|
|3102 Southaven Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$377K||--||--||3,294|
|111 Candlewick Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$216K||4||2||2,645|
|3104 Southaven Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$263K||--||--||3,067|
|3008 Southaven Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$171K||--||--||1,855|
|1105 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$265K||--||--||1,808|
|1107 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$288K||--||--||2,491|
|109 Candlewick Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$216K||4||2.5||2,491|
|109 Sangria Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$599K||--||--||2,199|
|114 Sangria Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$321K||4||3.5||3,528|
|1109 Oakleigh Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$241K||--||--||1,578|
|112 Sangria Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$245K||--||--||1,613|
|3103 Southaven Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$231K||--||--||2,431|
|3200 Southaven Dr Hattiesburg, MS||$248K||--||--||2,038|
|1007 Stratford Rd Hattiesburg, MS||$211K||--||--||1,933|
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.8 mi
7-8 & ungraded2.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.