1105 Symphony Way, Vallejo, CA 945912 beds, 2 baths, 1,167 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The kitchen has gourmet finishes with brushed nickel designer fixtures, unique granite countertops and all new stainless top-of-the-line appliances. Included for your dining preparation convenience are: refrigerator, 5-burner range, oven, microwave, dishwasher, disposal and trash compactor. And you won't bother taking trash to the curb or dumpster. Located on the same floor is the Refuse Room, where a clean trash shoot will whisk away your trash! The huge laundry room can be closed off from the kitchen while the Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer are in use.
The entire interior is visually expansive with soaring 10-foot ceilings. Impressive interior features and designer finishes are found throughout. In the evenings, relax in front of the cozy fireplace and built-in rich-wood entertainment center complete with storage for your media cases. Indulge in the spacious master suite where the walk-in closet is equiped with closet organizers, beautifully decorated jumbo-sized shower and 2 sinks. There is enough room in the spacious 2nd bedroom for a guest bed and office; and plenty of storage room in the expansive closet.
Enjoy the 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, complete with a 56-foot swimming pool, well-equipped gym and a large Jacuzzi spa to relax in after your workout or hike in the mountains. Entertain your family and friends in the clubhouse gourmet kitchen, outdoor patio, game rooms and a main lounge area featuring a large flat-screen TV, fireplace and comfortable seating. In the evenings you can relax in the clubhouse library reading a book or watching yet another large flat-screen TV.
Belvedere Residences is a private, gated community centrally located with easy, quick access to Napa Valley Wineries, San Francisco, Oakland, and Sacramento. Nearby is plenty of shopping, dining, entertainment, golf, and hiking trails. And it's just a 10-minute drive to the Vallejo Ferry for access to San Francisco and other Bay Area ports, like Pier 39.
For those who appreciate the finest quality, this luxurious home does not disappoint. Call or email and take a look and you'll see for yourself. (657) 215-0933
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,167 sqft
- Parcel #: 0183121380
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 82972725
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Symphony Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% less than in Vallejo, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 1103 Symphony Way # 49 Vallejo, CA$409K22.51,586
- 1113 Symphony Way # 54 Vallejo, CA$395K221,449
- 1107 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$300K221,167
- 1111 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$310K221,222
- 1115 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$396K221,449
- 1109 Symphony Way # 52 Vallejo, CA$408K22.51,586
- 1117 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$302K221,222
- 1100 Sonata Dr Vallejo, CA--------
- 1102 Sonata Dr Vallejo, CA$304K221,222
- 1104 Sonata Dr # 58 Vallejo, CA$399K221,449
- 1207 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$296K221,171
- 1106 Sonata Dr Vallejo, CA$395K221,449
- 1215 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$395K221,449
- 1108 Sonata Dr # 60 Vallejo, CA$303K221,222
- 1243 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$322K221,238
- 1223 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$310K221,167
- 1245 Symphony Way Vallejo, CA$408K221,513
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292