1105 Washingtonville Dr, Baltimore, MD 212105 beds, 4.5 baths, 2,813 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 204 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $700
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2002 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- MLS #: BA8262204
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,813 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4820B102
- Zillow Home ID: 58238326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Washingtonville Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Roland Park - Poplar Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.6% less than in Baltimore, and 40.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Roland Park - Poplar Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Roland Park - Poplar Hill home values.
- 1107 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$855K43.52,750
- 1102 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$642K--2.53,330
- 1110 Bryn Mawr Rd Baltimore, MD$497K44.52,520
- 1104 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$653K--2.53,250
- 1109 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$811K--4.52,772
- 1106 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$810K--2.53,562
- 1100 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$1.5M6105,516
- 1108 Bryn Mawr Rd Baltimore, MD$417K--11,658
- 1108 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$935K55.55,515
- 1112 Bryn Mawr Rd Baltimore, MD$561K--2.52,714
- 5931 Falls Rd Baltimore, MD$372K------
- 1113 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$802K43.52,750
- 6111-6117 Stanton Ave Baltimore, MD$222K------
- 1111 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$552K--3.53,106
- 6018 Altamont Pl Baltimore, MD$530K--2.52,256
- 1110 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$646K42.52,905
- 6009 Altamont Pl Baltimore, MD$350K--1.52,480
- 1106 Bryn Mawr Rd Baltimore, MD$891K34.53,262
- 1112 Washingtonville Dr Baltimore, MD$1.05M--2.53,562
- 1107 Bryn Mawr Rd Baltimore, MD$625K--4.53,021
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!