- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1105 Wendell Way, Garland, TX 750433 beds, 2 baths, 2,005 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2006
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 442 sqft
- Sports Court
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,005 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 26603530010100000
- Zillow Home ID: 27053045
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1105 Wendell Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75043 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 42.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% greater than in Garland, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75043 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Garland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75043 home values.
- 1109 Wendell Way Garland, TX$161K321,922
- 1101 Wendell Way Garland, TX$160K322,039
- 1113 Wendell Way Garland, TX$161K322,043
- 1033 Wendell Way Garland, TX$165K322,215
- 5198 Hopewell Dr Garland, TX--------
- 1102 Wendell Way Garland, TX$131K331,410
- 1106 Wendell Way Garland, TX$184K422,267
- 1029 Wendell Way Garland, TX$142K321,484
- 1117 Wendell Way Garland, TX$179K422,401
- 1110 Wendell Way Garland, TX$156K321,838
- 1114 Wendell Way Garland, TX$149K321,745
- 1025 Wendell Way Garland, TX$120K321,347
- 5202 Hopewell Dr Garland, TX--------
- 1121 Wendell Way Garland, TX$153K321,907
- 5214 Hopewell Dr Garland, TX$177K322,074
- 1026 Wendell Way Garland, TX$108K321,144
- 1118 Wendell Way Garland, TX$175K422,348
- 5218 Hopewell Dr Garland, TX$215K332,653
- 1021 Wendell Way Garland, TX$151K321,977
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292