A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,234 all time views
- HOA Fee: $393/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $70,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Basketball Court
- Flooring: Tile
- Tennis Court
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Status: Active-Available
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Approval Information: 1-2 Weeks Approval
- Closets Cabinetry
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Terms Considered: Conventional
- Equipment: Disposal
- Open Balcony
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Maintenance Includes: Roof Repairs
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Front Exposure: West
- Housing-Older Persons Act: Unverified
- Main Living Area: Entry Level
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Bedroom Description: Entry Level
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects City & County Tax
- Section: 6
- Unit Design: None
- Terms Considered: All Cash
- Municipal Code: 30
- Folio Number: 30-60-06-057-0680
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 3060060570680
- Zillow Home ID: 70789383
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-82K.
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this zip code relative to other zip codes in the same metropolitan area. A particular zip code may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33157, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57% greater than in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro, and 230.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33157 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale Metro.
|Other Units in this Building (181)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 11060 SW 196th St|
Nearby Schools in South Miami Heights
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.