11058 8th Ave, Hesperia, CA 923454 beds, 2 baths, 2,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.99 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 56 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 443112
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 768 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,103 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 0414101080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17450274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11058 8th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92345, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in Hesperia, and 87% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 92345 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hesperia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92345 home values.
- 11078 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$226K42.52,258
- 11018 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$265K322,654
- 11124 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$213K322,035
- 11057 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$168K421,979
- 11015 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$343K543,503
- 11077 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$349K433,563
- 11027 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$288K432,243
- 11011 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$299K42.52,773
- 11021 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$517K422,419
- 11123 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$228K322,362
- 11154 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$179K421,775
- 11155 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$205K431,942
- 15858 Mesa St Hesperia, CA$185K422,002
- 11173 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$261K42.52,747
- 11026 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$143K321,640
- 11175 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$153K421,658
- 11056 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$86K321,270
- 11076 10th Ave Hesperia, CA$115K321,290
- 11080 7th Ave Hesperia, CA$276K532,841
- 11226 8th Ave Hesperia, CA$243K42.53,126
Nearby Schools in Hesperia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292