1106 25th Ave, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $243
- Finished basement, 600 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Parcel #: 7217400490
- Zillow Home ID: 49024157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1106 25th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Garfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.6% greater than in Seattle, and 20.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
- 1108 25th Ave Seattle, WA$507K321,660
- 1112 25th Ave Seattle, WA$460K311,240
- 1102 25th Ave Seattle, WA$366K21950
- 2508 E Spring St Seattle, WA$388K11900
- 1116 25th Ave Seattle, WA$680K53.52,710
- 1118 25th Ave Seattle, WA$596K321,820
- 1122 25th Ave Seattle, WA$705K321,650
- 2514 E Spring St Seattle, WA$447K21.751,880
- 946 25th Ave Seattle, WA$499K31.751,670
- 1124 25th Ave Seattle, WA$397K211,600
- 25th Ave Seattle, WA$425K111,060
- 1107 26th Ave Seattle, WA$466K21960
- Seattle, WA--------
- 1117 26th Ave Seattle, WA$496K41.51,460
- 1128 25th Ave Seattle, WA$494K311,150
- 942 25th Ave Seattle, WA$661K31.751,860
- 2515 E Spring St Seattle, WA$858K43.53,870
- 1119 26th Ave Seattle, WA$439K311,160
- 1103 26th Ave Seattle, WA$386K21830
- 1105 25th Ave Seattle, WA$544K22.51,820
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292