1106 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Sold on 12/14/12: $157,500
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,824 sq ft
- Lot:875 sqft
- Year Built:1790
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $157,500
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow451
- Lot Depth70
- Lot Width12
- Parcel #0504 018
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36469376
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$173,745||$132K – $210K||-$1,900||$95||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,352/mo||$1K – $1.8K/mo||-$21||$0.74||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Mid-Town Belvedere home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Baltimore as a whole. Among Mid-Town Belvedere homes, this home is valued 50.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 38.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid-Town Belvedere market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 73.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 32.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid-Town Belvedere home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid-Town Belvedere home values.
Neighborhood for 1106 Cathedral Street
- 1108 Cathedral St Baltimore, MD$166K22.01,488
- 1104 Cathedral St Baltimore, MD$336K--2.51,828
- 1100 Cathedral St Baltimore, MD$379K44.52,125
- 879 Park Ave Baltimore, MD$348K--2.01,845
- 868 Park Ave Baltimore, MD--11.0--
- 1021 Cathedral St Baltimore, MD$478K21.04,220
- 19 W Chase St Baltimore, MD$115K12.01,190
- 227 W Chase St Baltimore, MD$276K------
- 17 W Chase St Baltimore, MD$484K33.53,200
- 924 Tyson St Baltimore, MD$133K31.0660
- 17 W Chase St Baltimore, MD$482K--2.53,200
- 922 Tyson St Baltimore, MD$120K32.0708
- 920 Tyson St Baltimore, MD$171K31.51,152
- 918 Tyson St Baltimore, MD$177K--2.01,288
- 15 W Chase St Baltimore, MD$464K--2.03,840
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005