- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1106 Laurel Ave, Akron, OH 443073 beds, 1 bath, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,319 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 280 sqft
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 6745755
- Zillow Home ID: 35444786
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1106 Laurel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lane-Wooster market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Akron, and 123.9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lane-Wooster home values.
- 505 Parkdale Dr Akron, OH$61K311,788
- Laurel Ave Akron, OH--------
- 1094 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$46K31.51,373
- 1105 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$40K311,248
- 1109 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$45K311,660
- 1101 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$39K31855
- 1113 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$38K311,152
- 1090 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$43K311,192
- 1117 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$47K311,533
- 1097 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$43K421,236
- 519 Parkdale Dr Akron, OH$46K411,347
- 1121 Laurel Ave Akron, OH--321,625
- 1093 Laurel Ave Akron, OH--431,834
- 1086 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$53K311,538
- 1125 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$47K31.51,625
- 1089 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$46K311,577
- Parkdale Dr OH--Studio--1,814
- 1082 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$59K311,483
- Laurel Ave OH--311,232
- 1085 Laurel Ave Akron, OH$39K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!