- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 207 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $50,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- MLS #: 141337
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 400 sqft
- AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Gas, APPLIANCES \ Range/Oven, Baths \ 1 - 1/2, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen/Dining, ELECTRICITY \ City, ENERGY FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY FEATURES \ Storm Windows, Exterior Finish \ Brick Veneer, FENCING \ Chain Linked, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FLOORS \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Central, HEATING \ Gas, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, LIVING AREAS \ One, OCCUPANT \ Owner, OUTSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Storage Shed, PATIO/DECK \ Covered, PATIO/DECK \ Porch, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROAD FRONTAGE \ Paved, ROOF \ Composition, SEWER \ City, Style \ 1 Story, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, UTILITY \ Bathroom, UTILITY \ Room, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1345-00-004-006-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 84320502
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $39-63K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1108 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$60K||3||2||1,267|
|1104 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$53K||3||2||1,208|
|910 Cherry Ave Duncan, OK||$45K||2||1||1,056|
|911 W Elder Ave Duncan, OK||$59K||3||2.5||1,176|
|1102 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$57K||3||2||988|
|909 W Elder Ave Duncan, OK||$60K||2||1||1,440|
|907 W Elder Ave Duncan, OK||$55K||2||1||1,375|
|904 Cherry Ave Duncan, OK||$38K||2||1||792|
|911 Cherry Ave Duncan, OK||$40K||2||1||828|
|1107 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$40K||2||1||1,166|
|1109 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$41K||3||1||1,026|
|1105 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$65K||2||1||1,323|
|909 Cherry Ave Duncan, OK||$51K||2||1||1,208|
|1111 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$57K||3||1||1,485|
|905 W Elder Ave Duncan, OK||$42K||2||1||952|
|1113 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$51K||3||1||1,026|
|1101 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$73K||3||2||1,642|
|911 W Hackberry Ave Duncan, OK||$45K||2||1||1,032|
|1115 N 10th St Duncan, OK||$43K||3||1||1,053|
|903 W Elder Ave Duncan, OK||$36K||2||1||788|
Nearby Schools in Duncan
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!