1106 N 46th St, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
shops, restaurants, night life, post office, hard ware store, liquor store, library, bus routes....all just steps away!
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $590,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6865200641
- Zillow Home ID: 49011706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1106 N 46th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wallingford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 86% lower than in Seattle, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wallingford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wallingford home values.
- 1102 N 46th St Seattle, WA$651K211,880
- 1108 N 46th St Seattle, WA$648K432,790
- 1107 N 47th St Seattle, WA$577K41.751,640
- 4612 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$390K21730
- 1109 N 47th St Seattle, WA$436K211,040
- 1101 N Midvale Pl Seattle, WA$648K532,960
- 1107 N Midvale Pl Seattle, WA$586K331,860
- 4509 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$441K------
- 1202 N 46th St Seattle, WA$821K422,510
- 4509 Midvale Ave N Seattle, WA$550K321,850
- 1203 N 47th St Seattle, WA$679K421,943
- 4607 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$658K51.52,150
- 1201 N 46th St Seattle, WA$534K221,890
- 4601 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$831K42.52,280
- 1206 N 46th St Seattle, WA$538K311,420
- 4517 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$836K422,130
- 1205 N 47th St Seattle, WA$725K421,750
- 1205 N 46th St Seattle, WA$696K321,980
- 4710 Woodland Park Ave N Seattle, WA$510K321,450
- 4507 Woodland Park Ave N # B Seattle, WA$472K32.51,220
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!