1106 SE 13th St, Wagoner, OK 744673 beds, 2 baths, 1,664 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $44
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 4 spaces, 594 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,664 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 730036698
- Zillow Home ID: 22298208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1106 Se 13th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74467, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% greater than in Wagoner, and 61.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74467 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wagoner.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74467 home values.
- 1402 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$122K321,540
- 1104 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$88K31.51,554
- 1107 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$125K--22,074
- 1403 S White Ave Wagoner, OK----11,346
- 1115 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$87K31.51,458
- 1102 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$76K--11,644
- 1113 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK----11,320
- 1202 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$164K642,613
- 1306 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$104K--21,761
- 1103 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$92K--11,660
- 1307 S White Ave Wagoner, OK$290K634,480
- 1201 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$75K311,650
- 1304 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$89K--11,650
- 1201 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$170K--22,222
- 1206 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$182K422,000
- 1203 SE 13th St Wagoner, OK$75K321,297
- 1302 S Mckinley Ave Wagoner, OK$130K431,947
- 1102 SE 12th St Wagoner, OK$54K--1896
- 1106 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$119K--21,574
- 1108 SE 15th St Wagoner, OK$99K--11,751
Nearby Schools in Wagoner
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!