1106 Stuart St, Charleston, WV 253023 beds, 1 bath, 1,386 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 118 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 151208
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,386 sqft
- Parcel #: 12 1101400000
- Zillow Home ID: 22607286
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1106 Stuart Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
- 1110 Stuart St Charleston, WV$154K------
- 1105 Stuart St Charleston, WV$68K------
- 1103 Stuart St Charleston, WV$58K------
- 1111 Stuart St Charleston, WV$88K------
- Ash St Charleston, WV$87K------
- 821 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$62K------
- 825 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$41K21.51,000
- 823 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$62K------
- 11071 2 Stuart St Charleston, WV$96K------
- Stuart St Charleston, WV$62K------
- 1204 Stuart St Charleston, WV--------
- 909 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$81K------
- 911 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$83K------
- 808 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$103K------
- 915 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$71K------
- 908 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$88K221,045
- 1107 Stuart St Charleston, WV$95K------
- 819 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$93K------
- 914 Hunt Ave Charleston, WV$83K------
- 901 Hazelwood Ave Charleston, WV$46K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292