11060 Fremont Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,025 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $271,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 240 sqft
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7017200085
- Zillow Home ID: 49015593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11060 Fremont Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bitter Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.4% higher than in Seattle, and 40.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,101 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 11204 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$369K311,370
- 11058 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$422K51.752,020
- 11054 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$342K211,120
- 11206 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA--Studio1546
- 11062 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$456K532,250
- 11048 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$322K21.5820
- 11202 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$455K532,250
- 11212 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$369K21970
- 11216 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$321K21850
- 11042 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$320K21820
- 617 N 112th St Seattle, WA$355K211,270
- 11222 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$394K51.51,640
- 11038 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$417K421,690
- 11201 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$316K21770
- 11214 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$461K532,190
- 11207 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$397K211,080
- 11220 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$611K432,770
- 11049 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$330K21980
- 11211 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$321K21940
- 11226 Fremont Ave N Seattle, WA$349K211,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!