11065 2nd St E, Treasure Island, FL 33706Studio, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- 15 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: U7709123
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 233115434700040160
- Zillow Home ID: 81408460
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11065 2nd St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33706, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Treasure Island, and 42.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33706 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Treasure Island.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33706 home values.
- 11085 2nd St E Treasure Island, FL$188K--1910
- 11025 2nd St E APT 1 Treasure Island, FL$67K----555
- 11025 2nd St E APT 2 Treasure Island, FL$67K----585
- 11025 2nd St E APT 3 Treasure Island, FL$67K----585
- 11025 2nd St E APT 5 Treasure Island, FL$69K----615
- 11025 2nd St E APT 6 Treasure Island, FL$66K----555
- 11025 2nd St E APT 7 Treasure Island, FL$67K----585
- 11025 2nd St E APT 8 Treasure Island, FL$68K----585
- 11025 2nd St E APT 9 Treasure Island, FL$67K----585
- 11070 3rd St E Treasure Island, FL$226K221,026
- 11040 2nd St E Treasure Island, FL$246K321,584
- 11040 3rd St E Treasure Island, FL$148K11600
- 270 110th Ave Treasure Island, FL$210K--21,108
- 11080 3rd St E Treasure Island, FL$210K--21,170
- 11095 2nd St E Treasure Island, FL$184K11600
- 11108 3rd St E Treasure Island, FL$480K331,898
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!