A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 4,171 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $127,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Style \ 1 Story, In-Ground Pool \ No, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, GAS \ Natural, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, LIVING AREAS \ One, OUTSIDE INCLUSIONS \ None, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROOF \ Composition, SEWER \ City, UTILITY \ Room, WATER \ City, Reserved by Seller (Y\N) \ No, Flood Insurance (Y\N) \ No, AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, ELECTRICITY \ City, Exterior Finish \ Brick Veneer, FOUNDATION \ Slab, DINING AREAS \ Separate, PATIO\DECK \ Patio, SAFETY FEATURES \ Smoke\Heat Alarm, Short Sale \ Yes, WATER HEATER \ Electric, Baths \ 2, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Walk-In Closet, OCCUPANT \ Tenant, HEATING \ Electric, ROOMS \ Other, FLOORS \ Other, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Whirlpool, FENCING \ Other, ENERGY FEATURES \ Other, APPLIANCES \ Other
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0090711
- Zillow Home ID: 96406180
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $153-209K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1105 Hershel Dr Elgin, OK||$176K||4||2||1,724|
|1108 1st St Elgin, OK||$169K||3||2||1,700|
|1205 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$133K||3||2||1,625|
|1205 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$169K||3||2||1,625|
|1106 1st St Elgin, OK||$169K||3||2||1,700|
|1106 1st St Elgin, OK||$153K||3||2||1,700|
|1109 Hershel Dr Elgin, OK||$172K||4||2||1,669|
|1217 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$174K||3||2||1,742|
|1201 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$130K||3||2||1,699|
|1201 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$171K||3||2||1,699|
|1110 1st St Elgin, OK||$170K||3||2||1,707|
|1211 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$170K||4||2||1,600|
|1111 Hershel Dr Elgin, OK||$166K||4||2||1,700|
|1110 Hershel Dr Elgin, OK||$171K||3||2||1,678|
|1203 Maple Ave Elgin, OK||$162K||3||2||1,420|
|1112 1st St Elgin, OK||$168K||3||2||1,700|
|1112 1st St Elgin, OK||$154K||3||2||1,750|
|102 K St Elgin, OK||$85K||3||1.5||1,334|
|101 Maple St Elgin, OK||$83K||3||1||1,200|
|1112 Hershel Dr Elgin, OK||$168K||3||2||1,608|
Nearby Schools in Elgin
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!