1107 Shedd Hill Rd, Stoddard, NH 034643 beds, 2 baths, 1,565 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Deeded waterfront access to Highland Lake!
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,565 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane, Wood / pellet
- Parcel #: STOD M:113 L:50
- Zillow Home ID: 112995682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1107 Shedd Hill Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Stoddard, and 96.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03464 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stoddard.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1112 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$119K31.51,006
- 1098 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$108K21736
- 1134 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$108K21750
- 1143 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$540K31906
- 1 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$249K211,004
- 1153 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$199K21864
- 11 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$175K211,456
- 1163 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$166K20.5560
- 33 Lightbody Ln Stoddard, NH$113K22810
- 23 Lightbody Ln Stoddard, NH$141K221,318
- 19 Lightbody Ln Stoddard, NH$137K421,444
- 1063 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$106K32900
- 1062 Shedd Hill Rd Stoddard, NH$87K21680
- 25 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$101K311,170
- 28 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$135K312,012
- 31 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH$122K21816
- 30 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH$108K21896
- 40 Chalet Dr Stoddard, NH$114K21864
- 44 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$96K31816
- 45 Carr Ave Stoddard, NH$116K2--1,168
Nearby Schools in Stoddard
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292