A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2007
- Views: 125 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 441 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $276,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Electric, Appliance Hookups \ Ice Maker, Appliance Hookups \ Washer, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Architecture \ Craftsman, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions, Co-op (y/n) \ N, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Metal/Vinyl, Family room location \ M, Floor Covering \ Vinyl, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Exempt, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Home owner dues include \ J, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ Farm Home Loan, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ State Bond, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Status \ PI, Style \ 31, Type of Fireplace \ Gas, Unit Features \ Balcony/Deck/Patio, Unit Features \ End Unit, Unit Features \ Master Bath, Unit Features \ Walk-in Closet, Unit Features \ Yard, Utility room location \ M
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 2,052 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 01044700000302
- Zillow Home ID: 72071682
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-310K.
Market guideZillow predicts 98258 home values will increase 6.4% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Lake Stevens as a whole. Among 98258 homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98258, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.4% greater than in Lake Stevens, and 173.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98258 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Stevens.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98258 home values.
- 2425 107th Dr NE4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,056 sqft, 6,969 sqft lot, built in 1993
|11060 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$284K||3||2.5||2,052|
|11080 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$288K||3||2.5||2,052|
|11090 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$303K||4||2.5||2,052|
|11090 22nd Pl NE # 4B Lake Stevens, WA||--||--||--||--|
|11090 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$285K||3||2.5||2,052|
|11050 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$283K||4||2.5||2,052|
|11102 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$282K||4||2.5||1,744|
|11040 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$284K||3||2.5||2,052|
|11040 22nd Pl NE # 2A Lake Stevens, WA||--||--||--||--|
|11103 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$278K||3||2.5||1,760|
|2121 Cedar Rd Lake Stevens, WA||$409K||3||3||2,178|
|11104 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$269K||2||2||1,576|
|2209 Cedar Rd Lake Stevens, WA||$297K||3||1.75||1,890|
|11030 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$282K||4||2.5||1,998|
|11030 22nd Pl NE # 1-B Lake Stevens, WA||--||--||--||--|
|2229 Cedar Rd Lake Stevens, WA||$344K||3||2||1,844|
|11105 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$338K||4||2||2,390|
|11008 Willow Rd Lake Stevens, WA||$279K||3||2||1,500|
|11102 23rd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$341K||4||2.5||2,249|
|11020 22nd Pl NE Lake Stevens, WA||$288K||4||2.5||1,998|
Nearby Schools in Lake Stevens
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.