11077 Picaza Pl, San Diego, CA 921274 beds, 2 baths, 1,560 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,560 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6781203000
- Zillow Home ID: 17201753
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11077 Picaza Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Rancho Bernardo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% lower than in San Diego, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Bernardo home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Bernardo home values.
- 11067 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$590K421,719
- 11087 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$584K421,719
- 11057 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$558K321,560
- 17220 Matinal Rd San Diego, CA$570K421,560
- 11097 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$719K322,257
- 11078 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$575K421,719
- 11088 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$569K421,560
- 11068 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$660K422,418
- 17212 Matinal Rd San Diego, CA$566K321,482
- 11051 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$604K421,560
- 11098 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$564K321,482
- 11058 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$553K421,560
- 17204 Matinal Rd San Diego, CA$546K321,326
- 11052 Picaza Pl San Diego, CA$584K421,719
- 11053 Pinzon Way San Diego, CA$573K421,719
- 11037 Pinzon Way San Diego, CA$564K321,482
- 11069 Pinzon Way San Diego, CA$574K421,860
- 17196 Matinal Rd San Diego, CA$584K421,719
- 11021 Pinzon Way San Diego, CA$535K321,326
- 17223 Matinal Rd San Diego, CA$523K321,482
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!