1108 243rd Pl SE, Sammamish, WA 980754 beds, 2.75 baths, 2,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,171 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- 121 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $281
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,170 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7215721660
- Zillow Home ID: 49024043
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1108 243rd Pl Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98075, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65% less than in Sammamish, and 81.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 98075 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sammamish.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98075 home values.
- 1116 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$476K331,560
- 24270 SE 11th Pl Sammamish, WA$493K32.51,570
- 1122 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$554K42.752,170
- 24266 SE 11th Pl Sammamish, WA$556K42.752,170
- 1011 244th Ct SE Sammamish, WA$707K42.52,700
- 1128 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$539K32.51,910
- 24260 SE 11th Pl Sammamish, WA$567K42.752,280
- 24311 SE 10th Pl Sammamish, WA$511K42.51,800
- 24319 SE 10th Pl Sammamish, WA$505K42.51,840
- 24253 SE 11th Pl Sammamish, WA$495K32.51,560
- 24303 SE 10th Pl Sammamish, WA$482K32.51,650
- 1134 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$565K42.752,170
- 1015 244th Ct SE Sammamish, WA$739K42.753,236
- 1007 244th Ct SE Sammamish, WA$685K42.52,590
- 24273 SE 10th Pl Sammamish, WA$496K42.51,800
- 24252 SE 11th Pl Sammamish, WA$526K--2.51,910
- 1140 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$553K422,170
- 1140 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$564K422,170
- 1127 243rd Pl SE Sammamish, WA$530K32.51,910
- 1003 244th Ct SE Sammamish, WA$686K42.52,840
Nearby Schools in Sammamish
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.