- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 235 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $282
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Partial basement, 90 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ L, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Family room location \ L, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Slate, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ N, Heating and cooling \ O, Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen location \ L, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Utility room location \ M, View \ City, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,417 sqft
- Parcel #: 0567000408
- Zillow Home ID: 72498368
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Leschi home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Leschi homes, this home is valued 35.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Leschi, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.7% lower than in Seattle, and 51.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Leschi home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Leschi home values.
|1108 29th Ave S APT C Seattle, WA||$408K||3||2.5||1,495|
|1108 29th Ave S APT A Seattle, WA||$411K||3||3||1,495|
|2905 S Norman St Seattle, WA||$408K||3||2.5||1,495|
|2907 S Norman St Seattle, WA||$421K||3||2.5||1,495|
|1112 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$440K||3||2.5||1,490|
|1110 29th Ave S # A Seattle, WA||$418K||4||2.5||1,860|
|1110 29th Ave S # B Seattle, WA||$426K||4||2.5||1,810|
|1110 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$515K||--||--||--|
|1114 29th Ave S UNIT C Seattle, WA||$422K||3||2.5||1,490|
|2909 S Norman St Seattle, WA||$409K||3||2.5||1,495|
|2903 S Norman St Seattle, WA||$441K||4||3||2,070|
|1114 29th Ave S UNIT B Seattle, WA||$423K||3||2.5||1,490|
|1114 29th Ave S UNIT A Seattle, WA||$423K||3||2.5||1,490|
|2909 S Norman St LOT B Seattle, WA||$400K||3||2.5||1,495|
|2901 S Norman St Seattle, WA||$425K||4||2.5||1,600|
|1116 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||--||--||--||--|
|1116 29th Ave S # B Seattle, WA||$504K||4||2.5||2,100|
|1118 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$420K||3||2.25||1,650|
|1112 29th Ave S Seattle, WA||$561K||4||2.5||2,100|
|1107 Yakima Ave S Seattle, WA||$482K||3||1.75||1,920|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!