1108 Curtis St, Albany, CA 947062 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1918
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $430
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1932
- Parcel #: 065 264300500
- Zillow Home ID: 24851682
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1108 Curtis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94706 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.3% less than in Albany, and 85.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94706 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94706 home values.
- 1106 Curtis St Albany, CA$623K211,552
- 1112 Curtis St Albany, CA$825K311,275
- 1104 Curtis St Albany, CA$638K11.5760
- 1114 Curtis St Albany, CA$708K211,194
- 1102 Curtis St Albany, CA$674K32--
- 1102 Curtis St Albany, CA$905K531,836
- 1116 Curtis St Albany, CA$668K21897
- 1163 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$748K211,090
- 1161 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$809K311,547
- 1165 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$688K21990
- 1118 Curtis St Albany, CA$685K21950
- 1159 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$758K211,440
- 1167 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$680K211,023
- 1169 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$675K21857
- 1120 Curtis St Albany, CA$678K211,095
- 1111 Curtis St Albany, CA$766K511,494
- 1111 Curtis St # A Albany, CA$691K------
- 1171 Santa Fe Ave Albany, CA$740K211,284
- 1113 Curtis St Albany, CA$857K41.51,640
- 1076 Curtis St Albany, CA$687K211,208
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292