1108 Kayellen Ct, San Jose, CA 951252 beds, 3 baths, 1,338 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1985
- Parking: 425 sqft
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $500,000
- Price/sqft: $374
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,338 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 43441002
- Zillow Home ID: 19684953
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1108 Kayellen Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% greater than in San Jose, and 61% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,666 sqft, 5,712 sqft lot, built in 1947
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 1112 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$596K33.51,780
- 1116 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$707K32.51,780
- 1104 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$1.17M32.51,780
- 1120 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$661K32.51,780
- 630 Willow St San Jose, CA$1.04M311,585
- 1099 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$639K221,174
- 1124 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$639K32.51,780
- 1101 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$620K221,272
- 1097 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$1.02M32.51,786
- 1095 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$1.01M32.51,786
- 1093 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$701K221,174
- 642 Willow St San Jose, CA$692K211,157
- 1103 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$569K221,272
- 1091 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$624K221,272
- 1128 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$541K22.51,338
- 1105 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$552K221,174
- 1132 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$635K32.51,780
- 1107 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$611K32.51,786
- 1109 Prevost Ct San Jose, CA$615K32.51,786
- 1136 Kayellen Ct San Jose, CA$622K32.51,780
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292