1108 N Main St, Hattiesburg, MS 394015 beds, 3,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Located in Historic District of Down Town Hattiesburg, MS
Driving distance to 3 great destinations. One hour to Gulf Port, MS; 2 hours to New Orleans and 3 hours to the great beaches of Dustin Florida.
Queen Ann Style built in the early 1900s.
Porch rapping around one side of the house.
Tall Bay windows.
Spacious Foyer with intricate wood works feature of Queen Ann Style.
High ceilings and tall doors.
Well lit Living room and dining rooms with fire places.
Master Suite connected to the office each with a fire place and private entrance.
Bonus room on the first floor.
Updated Kitchen keeping with the style of the house.
Wooden floors and fresh paint.
New AC and wiring.
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- 710 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $55
- MLS #: 94440
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 3,326 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Parcel #: 2-029F-04-251.00
- Zillow Home ID: 77934564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1108 N Main Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1114 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$236K----2,641
- 101 W 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$169K----2,677
- 1028 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$371K----4,906
- 1101 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$112K------
- 120 W 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$135K311,377
- 1120 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$204K322,835
- 104 Columbia St Hattiesburg, MS$78K----1,983
- 122 W 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$94K----1,050
- 133 W 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$64K----1,675
- 1122 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$218K----3,146
- 131 E 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$211K----2,019
- 201 W 4th St Hattiesburg, MS$109K----1,421
- 105 Columbia St Hattiesburg, MS$278K----4,617
- 203 W 4th St Hattiesburg, MS$86K----1,276
- 135 W 5th St Hattiesburg, MS$80K----1,456
- 117 W 4th St Hattiesburg, MS$87K----1,424
- 213 W 4th St Hattiesburg, MS$80K----1,629
- 1209 N Main St Hattiesburg, MS$88K------
- 219 W 4th St Hattiesburg, MS$86K----1,683
- 107 Columbia St Hattiesburg, MS$60K----1,468
Nearby Schools in Hattiesburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292